World of Warcraft: Legion
Updated Flight Requirements for Patch 7.2
Legion Flight Broken Isles
So was anyone else pissed off like me today? Here I am thinking I have limited time to do these invasions in legion. Trying to get my achievement to finally be able to fly. Come to find out, when I was googling where to find the achievement defender of the broken isles it was no longer a required element to get flight!! So I am going to break down for you EXACTLY what you all need to do to earn flight in Legion and the Broken Isles. Cause it is time to be able to fly the fuck over HIghmountain and not find that impossible tiny path that takes you where you need to go. So breaking it down here is what you need:
Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 1:
This is the first step towards earning flying in Legion. This achievement is account-wide, so you can complete the following segments below on different characters!
- Broken Isles Explorer
- Explore the 5 Legion questing zones
- Loremaster of Legion
- Complete all major storylines in the Broken Isles
- Variety is the spice of life
- Complete 100 different World Quests (Emphasis on DIFFERENT, no repeats will count toward achievement)
- A Glorious Campaign
- Complete your Class Order Campaign
- Broken Isles Diplomat
- Earn Revered Reputation with: The Court of Farondis, The Valajar, The Nightfallen, The Highmountain Tribe, The Dreamweavers, and the Wardens
Keep in mind that The Good Sumaritan achievement is much more intricate then any of the story lines completed. TO be able to finish the campaign fully you will have to reach certain levels of reputation for each story arc.
Broken Isles Pathfinder Part 2:
This is the second step towards finishing your requirements for flight. This is what was changed on 4/7 without any kind of warning at all from blizzard.
- Broken Isles Pathfinder part 1
- All the requirements above need to be completed
- Explore Broken Shore
- Explore the Broken Shore, revealing the covered areas of the world map.
- Legionfall Commander
- Earn Revered status with the Armies of Legionfall.
For those wondering, you no longer need to hit exalted status with the Armies of Legionfall. Defender of the Isles (defeat the Legion invasions in 4 main Zones of broken isles) has also been removed. So there you have it. Hope this helps clears things up for people like me who were grinding and grinding away at things that weren’t going to get me my flight I so desperately want.
Happy adventuring my WOW peeps, and keep on rocking the Broken Shore