Fear TWD 504: Skidmark
Welcome back Geek Enthusiasts, Nerd Aficionados, and Dead Heads. Season 5 of Fear the Walking Dead is here, and with it the return of MaliceCast TV Talks 3 R’s (React, Recap, Review) Podcast. Breakdown weekly what was great, what was missed, and what can be made fun of. Join us live on Twitch or watch / listen on Youtube, Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcasts.com, or at our home website Malice-Corp.com. Thank you for checking us out, joining the conversation in the comments, reviewing, and subscribing. We hope you come back for more. Any further details about where to go for more continue scrolling down. This episode we review, react, and recap Fear TWD 504: Skidmark.
THIS IS A SPOILER CAST. Don’t watch or read further if you don’t want to be spoiled.
Join in the discussion every week on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/malicecorp
Follow us there to find out when we are going live!
Fear The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 4: Skidmark Episode Reactions:
- How boring is Daniel Salazar’s daily routine?
- Who’s a better duo? Daniel and Skidmark or Charlie and Daniel?
- Should Luciana be the new worlds librarian?
- Are children with no adults the real scourge of the zombie apocalypse?
- Will Skidmark & Dog and Salazar be the next two TWD series?
- How many helicopters are there in the current world?
- Much More!
Keep the party going. Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE
Audio Casts (Links Below or search for Malice Corp):
- Stitcher – https://bit.ly/2SuZTkj
- Apple Podcasts – https://apple.co/2S3BAEI
- Podcasts.com – https://bit.ly/2SyiprG
- Spotify – https://spoti.fi/2XGKvQz